Re: e-mail only filter

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Wed, 21 May 1997 12:14:45 -0400

Looking at it, looks like this would allow access to any nameserver and
e-mail ports, regardless of whether or not they were local or not.

Not a biggie, what I'm wonderring though is is it necessary to manually
enter in the filter into every terminal server ? Can you not put the filter
file in your RADIUS directory and have it passed to the tserver when the
user authenticates ?

Thanks for the note.

- Kurt