Re: NTMail

Jared Groves ( (no email) )
Wed, 21 May 1997 07:42:38 -0400

Yes it does.

I just downloaded mailsite from http://www.rockliffe.com

MUCH more worthwhile. Their product is all one could want in a mail server
and more, and the business philosophy is rare in this corporate world.
Also, they have a full site license for about $6-700...I don't exactly
remember. It is more cost effective to go the mailsite route if you are
going to have a large number of users or want a product that is worth the
money ;)

----------
From: BA <ba@interconnect.net>
To: RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com
Subject: NTMail
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 1997 3:19 AM

I have heard talk of having NTMail actually authenticate with a radiusNT
database...

Does anyone know anything about this at all?

I am not currently using the Emerald Package....just the RadiusNT 6

We just moved to NTMail and this sounds very interesting....please let me
know if anyone knows details about it.

Brian