Re: IEAK ISS with RadiusNT?

Josh Perry ( (no email) )
Tue, 20 May 1997 12:52:29 -0700

We are using a setup that integrates an online sign up form setup with MS
IEAK and the Radius/Emerald Database of users... It both as a new signup
for new users signing up to configure their browser and enter their
information in the database, and also as a browser configurer for current
users that reinstall or upgrade their software... I have made it modular to
work on other sites but unfortunately it is written as a WinCGI program and
will only work with a web server that supports WinCGI (Not IIS!!)

Josh Perry
System Admin
NetConnect
http://www.netcnct.net/