FW: Cheep SQL server Price

Stephen Bissell ( stevebi@MICROSOFT.com )
Wed, 14 May 1997 13:38:27 -0700

Dale,

I know it says that SQL Server 6.5 is in this package.
It's an evaluation version only
This oversite has been corrected.
If you check out the web site today it looks like this:

Get the ISP Action Pack and get started With Microsoft® Internet
technology today. The ISP Action Pack contains all of the products,
information and support you need to get started with Microsoft Internet
technology right now.

Products

- Microsoft Windows NT® Server 4.0/Internet Information Server(tm) 3.0
with 10 Windows
NT Server Client Access Licenses
- Microsoft Commercial Internet System 1.0, Evaluation version
- Softway Systems OpenNT 1.0 Evaluation version
- Microsoft Merchant Server 1.0, Evaluation version

Steve Bissell
Microsoft OCU Telesales
* 800 426-9400 x 11396
* stevebi@microsoft.com