Re: RadiusNT as a Service

James T. Robson ( (no email) )
Fri, 2 May 1997 15:03:18 -0400

Hi Dale,
You are right, it no longer runs in the -x15 debug mode. It did when I
first set it up per the setup instructions, but now I get:

Radius: Couldn't open dictionary: ../dictionary

The dictionary file is there and is not corrupt, although I'm not clear on
why it would want the dictionary because I'm using a Portmaster not Ascend.
(The dictionary seems to have only Ascend stuff in it.)

Thanks, Robie