Re: NT Server Tools w/Intelliserver PowerRack

Warren Kipp ( kippw@titanlink.com )
Sun, 27 Apr 97 22:15:42 PDT

Wondering if this is the same prob that I'm experiencing with a Livingston
box.

All of our users are in the SQL database. I would like to have the ability
to remotely re-start a service if it has failed for one reason or another.

The situation:

When I run Server Tools and log into the term server via a predifined term
server user (an emergency acct) I get succesfully connected, but not
authenticated to the NT box. A message comes up about not seeing the PDC
for the network. The end result is I can't stop and restart the service
which has failed.

I would appreciate any help on this one.

Warren