Re: isdn/analog calls

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 13:40:45 -0700

Christian Gatti wrote:

> Will it be included? If so when when? It is very important to know as we need
> to check certain attributes. So I also cannot limit my users to use
> only 1 B channel on ISDN in ODBC mode? Does the SQL server help us on these
> issues. These features are VERY important. We cannot allow the users using
> 2 channels or analog users being able to make an ISDN connection. Is there
> a way to do it in ODBC mode as we would really like to continue using radiusnt
> because of its odbc mode as we also have programmed our own managing extensions
> using ASP to work with your database layout.

I don't follow what "it" is? If you are reffering to ODBC check items,
we are looking into it. You can limit ISDB bonding in either mode,
however
you can only do concurrency control in ODBC mode. The new version
allows port
access restrictions, which may help your ISDN situation if the ISDN is a
different port number than the async (like on a MAX). For a PM3, you'll
need the upcoming ODBC check items.