Re: RadiusNT install

Jeffery Warren ( (no email) )
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:57:50 -0600

Just do a "net start" from the command line and look for RadiusNT in the
list. If it's there, it's running. Also, to double check, try loggin into
your TCH using a user name that exists in your Radius database, but not the
hub's user list. Also try to log in with someone not in either place (you
should be denied) as the USR has a setting to allow logins if the
validation server cannot be found.