Re: RadiusNT Install

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 23:15:23 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 30 Mar 1997, Kelly Wright wrote:

> Trying to get Radius to work. The error I am getting using radlogin test
> test is "Wrong NAS Address" and "Security Breach - test".
>
> Per the install text I have done everything to this point.

In order to get Radlogin to work you need to do ONE of the following:

1) Add an entry to your clients file or servers table. Give it
the IP address of 127.0.0.1, and secret localhost. Make sure the
first line of the server file is "127.0.0.17 localhost".

2) Add an entry to your clients file or servers table. Give it
the IP addres of your radlogin machine, and some secret. Make sure
the first line of the server file is the IP address of the RadiusNT
server and the same secret.

#1 is good for when radlogin and RadiusNT are on the same
machine. Use #2 if they are different.

Dale