Re: some headway on CallOnline problem

Brad Albrecht ( brad@cio.net )
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 16:50:36 -0800

Is this not the same error that you get if you do not have the nas port in
the database for that server? Radius is trying to update a table (OR
query) called Callsonline, looking for a field to correspond to with the
nas port that it wants to update (nas server too). By default, Dale did
not populate the sample database with ports and servers (for obvious
reasons), so it does not work without populating the dB with your data.
All you should have to do is to add the ports for each server, as well as
the server. By the way, a query will work here, as it looks the same to
Radius as a table does. In the last version of the sample database I saw,
there was a sample query called callsonline.

Correct me if I am wrong here Dale, but this is how I got it working, and
it makes sense to me.

Brad Albrecht
Computer Innovations Online
http://www.cio.net