Re: RadiusNT Databse Format

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 12:45:53 -0800

Ed Holloway wrote:

> Can someone please point me to the RadiusNT Database Format.
>
> We are looking for the complete specs. Including All Tables & Fields, and
> what each field does.

That doesn't exists. RadiusNT in ODBC mode was NOT designed to be
publicly
used. It was let out by popular demand. There is information in the
bottom
of the changes.txt file that lists the fields and queries it uses.

> We will be creating a ODBC connection to a Access97 Database.

We are thinking of releasing a new version of RadiusNT that will be for
commercial use. This will include documentation and licesing to use the
ODBC mode. This will happen only if there is an interest for it,
though.