Re: Using No Password

Robert O. Petro ( (no email) )
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 07:14:55 -0500

Yes, other accounts work fine and the profile listed works also -- if I
don't leave the password "blank" The blank password is rcognized and
accepted by the Radius daemon on our Unix system, but I am trying to get
away from that.

I think that RadiusNT requires something for the password, but I am not
really sure. I wonder if I give it a password of "Unix", doesn't it check
the system for authentication? Could that work? I'll have to try.

Bob