Re: CallsOnline

Gary Austin ( (no email) )
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 02:06:15 -0500

We are running two livingston PM2E-30's with IOS 3.3.3. We are using
radadmin to do the options and here is the options we have checked:

Authentication Port 1645
Accounting Port 1646
Mode ODBC, Text
Debug ODBC, File
Options Concurrency Control
Manual Service Update
MS Access DB
Variable Login Limits
DSN Radius

As I said before the calls table updates but the rest don't. I am thinking
it might be something with IOS 3.3.3 but wanted to find someone who had all
the tables updating first and check their configuration first. If I turn
manual calls update on Radius dies with a DR. Watson error. Thanks for
responding.