Re: can not open /dictionary file

Eddie Wieder ( eddiew@lvdi.net )
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 23:54:52 -0800

At 11:07 PM 3/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I am trying to install Radius NT 6.0 and everything goes fine until I try
>to start Radius in the debug mode (radius.exe -x15). I get a few lines of
>information then an error stating that the /dictionary file can not be
>opened.
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Jim Shannon <jshannon@nmsu.edu>

I had the same problem. You can do one of three things, either make
another directory under where you installed the radius server called radius
and run it from there or run the radadmin and specify where the dictionary
is located or last edit the registry and specify where it is located. It's
default didn't work for me.

After specifying where it was located it worked just fine.

Eddie Wieder
eddiew@points.net, @lvdi.net
PointsNet