RE: Problem running as service

Grant McClure ( )
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 12:40:05 -0800

I'm having a similar problem getting Radius running as a service. I get =
the same error number (1067) when I try to start up Radius with ODBC =
accounting. If I don' t have ODBC accounting checked off in Radius =
Administrator, the service will start up fine.

I'm able to start radius up at the command line without any problem in =
either case. My database is set up for Emerald, and seems structurally =

Has anyone else had this experience? Any ideas what the problem might =

Grant McClure

From: []
Sent: Monday, March 10, 1997 8:37 AM
Subject: Problem running as service

I've got RadiusNT 1.16.52 and have been running it as an app for a few
months now and it's been working so well that today I decided to try
running it as a service so a remote reboot will allow it to come back =

Well... I did the "radius.exe -install" command and it created the =
keys but when I try to start the radiusNT service it shows the =

C:\radius>net start radiusNT
The RadiusNT service is starting.
The RadiusNT service could not be started.

A system error has occurred.

System error 1067 has occurred.

The process terminated unexpectedly.

any suggestions? anyone?