Re: Question

Mark Williamson ( )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 07:04:32 -0800

At 08:57 AM 3/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does the emerald product keep up w/customer payments ? I am in dire need
>of something that will keep account info (like Quickbooks Pro) BUT I will
>need it to e-mail the invoices and let me know on a certain date when they
>are late.
>This is good w/Quickbooks Pro but they will not e-mail :-(

Emarald has an accounting package, but for a very stiff price. You could
alternatively check out and read about ISP Manager (NT
Billing package). It is in beta at the moment but offers some very useful
features at a very reasonable price. There are others, Platypus
(, ISP Billing and a scant few more, but none that I'm
aware of that interfaces so closely with NT like ISP Manager.

Mark Williamson

* Need NT Internet billing software? *