Re: Question

Mark Williamson ( mark@isat.com )
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 07:04:32 -0800

At 08:57 AM 3/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does the emerald product keep up w/customer payments ? I am in dire need
>of something that will keep account info (like Quickbooks Pro) BUT I will
>need it to e-mail the invoices and let me know on a certain date when they
>are late.
>This is good w/Quickbooks Pro but they will not e-mail :-(

Emarald has an accounting package, but for a very stiff price. You could
alternatively check out www.omegasoftware.com and read about ISP Manager (NT
Billing package). It is in beta at the moment but offers some very useful
features at a very reasonable price. There are others, Platypus
(www.boardtown.com), ISP Billing and a scant few more, but none that I'm
aware of that interfaces so closely with NT like ISP Manager.

Regards,
Mark Williamson

* Need NT Internet billing software? www.omegasoftware.com *