Re: Ignore Case Option and Idle Timeout

Nolan W. Bailey, Jr. ( nolan@cp-tel.net )
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:56:47 -0600

I edited the registry... trying to make logins case sensitive. (set the value
to 0 and to 1... and restarted the service.)

But, this didn't make a difference... users are still able to login with any
case... UPPER, lower, or MiXeD.

Does it have anything to do with the fact that we are
running a MS Access 95 database?

Any ideas how to make logins case sensitive?

--Nolan

At 01:58 PM 3/14/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I believe that the ignore case option is backwards. I had the same
>problem, I wanted it to ignore case, when I checked the box it wouldn't
>ignore case, but when I unchecked box it ignored case. You might want to
>try and check the box to get it to ignore case.
>
>Greg@ewol.com

:: Nolan W. Bailey, Jr. nolan@cp-tel.net
:: System Administrator, CP-Tel Network Services

:: Visit my webpage: http://www.cp-tel.net/nolan