Re: multiple login, multiple problems please help

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:31:28 -0800

Jorge Pocaterra wrote:

> > Jorge Pocaterra wrote:
> > >
> > > I have radius NT working fine exept that every time i enable the manual
> > > calls online option in the radius nt administrator, Radius Nt crashes
> with
> > > a dr. watson error, it sends accounting and authenticates fine but of
> > > course i cant't control concurrency and login limit.
> >
> > An Update should fix this. You can go back to 1.16.51 in the mean time,
> > which I believe worked correctly.
>
> Hi Dale
>
> I installed 1.16.51 and it didn't work (it steel crashes with the same
> Dr.Watson error) and now i can't run radius as service
> it say : error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly
>
> Some thing i dont understand is that These use to work fine when i had a
> telebit netblazer as terminal server, but when i installed the powerrack
> these begin to hapen, the rest works fine, is this a problem on the NAS or
> in the RadiusNT?

:( Maybe it was 1.6.49 that worked then? I don't test that option
very often (all the sites I work with use SQL Server), so I don't get
the pleasure of seeing the crashes. I'll check it out and see whats
up.