Re: multiple login, multiple problems please help

Jorge Pocaterra ( (no email) )
Mon, 10 Mar 1997 15:52:59 -0000

> Jorge Pocaterra wrote:
> >
> > I have radius NT working fine exept that every time i enable the manual
> > calls online option in the radius nt administrator, Radius Nt crashes
with
> > a dr. watson error, it sends accounting and authenticates fine but of
> > course i cant't control concurrency and login limit.
>
> An Update should fix this. You can go back to 1.16.51 in the mean time,
> which I believe worked correctly.

Hi Dale

I installed 1.16.51 and it didn't work (it steel crashes with the same
Dr.Watson error) and now i can't run radius as service
it say : error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly

Some thing i dont understand is that These use to work fine when i had a
telebit netblazer as terminal server, but when i installed the powerrack
these begin to hapen, the rest works fine, is this a problem on the NAS or
in the RadiusNT?

Thanks for your Help...

Jorge
junior@enlared.net