Re: multiple login, multiple problems

Jorge Pocaterra ( (no email) )
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 15:37:27 -0000

Hi Dale

I installed 1.16.51 and it didn't work (it steel crashes with the same
Dr.Watson error) and now i can't run radius as service
it say : error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly

When i run radiusnt with -b (Both mode) it gives me an error:

radius; user could not open 0 for reading
user load error

Thanks for your help