Re: Debug info

Radius NT List ( )
Wed, 5 Mar 1997 05:31:32 -0600

They (Tom at Livingston) seem to feel that it is the fault of radius or rather the way it is set up. I had mentioned this problem a few weeks ago and I thought this was your answer but after talking to Livingston I wanted to be sure I had understood you correctly.

On 03/05/97, at 02:27 AM, Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

>> As you can see the Acct-Session-Id never changes and needless to say the calls table does not like this. I am useing MS access 7 and the db file that came with RadiusNt.
>Yeah, Call livingston and ask them why its doing it. It shouldn't
>be and either you need to RMA the box, or upgrade to a newer

Jerry Mercer
Internet -
FidoNet - 1:124/4103.326