Re: Merit / RadiusNT

Tony Schwartz ( tony@transport.com )
Tue, 04 Mar 1997 10:21:44 -0800

Dale,

Do you see this type of functionality coming soon to the Radius NT?

How difficult would it be to change the SQL routines inside radiusNT to
include a secondary search of another database or possibly allowing
duplicate userid's.

Example:

User: john passwd: pswd1
User: john passwd: pswd2
User: john passwd: pswd3

Can the user and passwd together make up the key so that they can be
queried as different records assumming they have different passwds?

I realize this probably violates some RFC but it would sure work cool for
people trying to bring together multiple user files.

Tony Schwartz
tony@transport.com