Re: Kickouts

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sun, 2 Mar 1997 15:25:37 -0600

If you are also referring to IEAK 3.1, the statement "by default Win95 uses
IP Header Compression" is incorrect... When you are generating the disks
via IEAK there is a block that HAS to be checked to enable IP Header
Compression.. by default it is not checked...

Also ... I have found IEAK 3.1 to be almost flawless in the generation of
both Windows 3.1 and Windows 95 disks... Now the 2.xx version was another
story, but not the 3.1 It works just great!!

Thanks,

Ronnie Franklin
Logical Data Systems & Services Internet Texas
3435 Peak Road
http://www.itexas.net/
Granbury, Texas 76048
mailto:ronnie@itexas.net