Re: Dr. Watson error

Ross James ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:57:23 +1100

I had exactly the same problem, and went back to .57 and the problem
Ross James

From: Juergen W. Dobler <>
To: ''
Subject: Dr. Watson error
Date: Monday, February 24, 1997 6:36 PM

Last week I downloaded RadiusNT .60 and Emerald 2.0.75.
I installed RadiusNT as a service on Winnt 4.0 (SP 2) using the ODBC
interface connecting to SQL Server 6.5. I configured our Cisco 2511 to
authenticate and account using radius. Everything went fine up to there.
The first time I dial up I get authenticated and accounting works, too. No
problem at all here. But when I disconnect and another user attempts to
dial-in (at the moment I am simulating the situation myself), Dr. Watson
brings up an access violation error and the service terminates.
The following is registered in the eventlog:
The exception generated was c0000005 at address 00419353 (<nosymbols>).
Urgent help required
Juergen W. Dobler

RadiusNT Mailing List