AW: Re[2]: Starting RadiusNT with boot

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:26:16 +0100

This is usually caused by SQL server not being initialized during
startup when the Radius service tries to access it.
The correct solution would be to add 'dependonservice=mssqlserver' to
the Radius registry entries. This delays Radius start until SQL is
up&running.

More detailled:
====================================
(stolen from a mail from Samir Akhtar)
If you're using Emerald/MSSQL in conjunction with RadiusNT, complete
the following steps--this makes sure that the MSSQLServer service
starts
BEFORE Radius if/when the computer is rebooted:
With Radius still highlighted, choose "Add Value..." from the Edit
menu.
In the "Value Name" box, type in
DependOnService
In the "Data Type" box, choose
REG_MULTI_SZ
Press OK.
In the "String" box, type in
MSSQLServer

cu, Peter
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany