Re: users update

Tommy Cheng ( tommycheng@pcmagic.net )
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 21:25:34 -0800

I thought we could also update the password through *reload*, but I
could be wrong. When there are changes made to users file, be whatever
that is, I just *reload* to update the information. But of course, I
haven't done that since I use ODBC mode quite some times back....

Tommy Cheng

-
RadiusNT Mailing list (radiusnt@iea.com)