Re: users update

Administrator ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Feb 97 03:10:46 EST

>At 09:53 PM 2/20/97 EST, you wrote:
>>Hi there, I'm new to the list, so this may be an old question (I
>>find an answer from the archives) so here goes...
>>I'm using a computone with an nt4 server. Radius is serving great,

>As far as I know, the only way to do that is by using
>the database version of Radius. PS, we have
>Livingston Products and are considering computone for
>expansion. What is your opinion of the product.
>RadiusNT Mailing list (

So far I like it; but I am new to all of this server stuff, so I can't

I am finding I wish for a larger array of radius attributes. As eg,
there is no value for idle-timeout and session-timeout. Perhaps they
will ad these in upgrades. The tech support is very good!! I would get
a list of what you need it to be able to do and compare.

-------john cummings

RadiusNT Mailing list (