Re: Disk quota

BA ( ba@interconnect.net )
Sun, 25 May 1997 18:02:38 -0500

Actually, I found that MS IIS FTP is very very lacking in the feature
department. I have recently started using Serv-U FTPD

It is a very feature rich program and is only $25 per copy.

You can enable quotas for your users in it as well. This isn't a REAL
quota system per say...you have to give it a starting directory size and =
max directory size. But it works GREAT for the price, and you don't have
to clutter up your NT User Administrator with permissions and NT =
accounts.

On Sun, 25 May 1997 14:53:16 -0700, Sean Morrissey so eloquently wrote:

>use quota manager from ntpsoftware.
>
>http://www.ntpsoftware.com
>
>At 02:20 PM 5/23/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Any way to check through large directory of wwwroot sub directories to =
see
>who may have to many files?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Brad Jenkins