RE: NT4

Lawrence Watkins ( lwatkins@thepark.net )
Wed, 21 May 1997 10:44:14 -0500

------ =_NextPart_001_01BC65D3.EDA04620

The instructions come with radnt 60.zip file. The zip file that
contains the scripts is rad sql.zip. It can be downloaded from
ftp.emerald.iea.com/radius/
Once you setup the database it is just a mater of creating the account
entrys in the MasterAccounts and SubAccounts tables. Radius seems to
pull the info from there. I have a number of idc files/forms that I
wrote for adding users and querying the database.
Lar