Re: IEAK mail bug?

James T. Robson ( (no email) )
Mon, 19 May 1997 19:13:47 -0400

Hi Eric,

Yes I have seen the same. This is my first time for using IEAK so I
didn't know what to expect. This is my second week of operation so I have
been doing most of the installs in person, just to get a feel for the user
needs. This is something I'm writing up for the user instruction sheet,
but I don't need extra hassles so I hope they fix it.

Cheers, Robie

Robie aka...
Jim Robson, Webmaster, Owner, Operator
The Web Place - Your Place on the Web
Now offering Dial-up Internet Access VIA Livingston PM-3