Re: Connection Cost

Josh Perry ( (no email) )
Fri, 16 May 1997 11:58:15 -0700

If he's just a normal user wanting email and getting around on the net
maybe 30 to 50 bucks and a contract signed for personal use only... but if
its a business probably charge at least 250bucks to give connectivity to
their network...

It would also require giving him a static IP address maybe charge him a
setup fee :) for puting that in the dns and then a monthly fee for the IP.
If you could track the bandwith he uses that would probably be the best way
maybe a base fee for 200 megs a month then a charge for every meg over, or
something like that...

Josh Perry