Re: NT service Pack 3.0

Bill Gassman ( )
Thu, 15 May 1997 14:21:30 -0400

Thanks for the pointer Mike - got the kit, upgraded my system, and it
appeared to go smoothly - however, as hinted to in the release notes, I
can no longer access my SAMBA UNIX files as a shared disk. I get a "The
account is not authorized to login from this station". The fix
apparently is to modify the registry as referenced in the knowledge
base, article Q166730 - which does not seem to exist.... anyone else
have better luck?