Re: multiple default documents for IIS

Billy Huddleston ( (no email) )
Tue, 13 May 1997 13:58:52 -0400

Confirmed.. I just got off the phone with microsoft.. THIS HAS NOT BEEN
FIXED YEAT!! They are working on it.. The good news is that it's an FP
Extension upgrade not a client upgrade.. So.. If you want to use multiple
default documents... Your customers will have to rename the deafult
document to what ever you tell them too.. :(