Re: Post.Office Log Decypher help

Lee Levitt ( Lee.Levitt@software.com )
Mon, 12 May 1997 11:32:46 -0400

At 04:46 PM 5/10/97 -0000, Petar Nikolich wrote:
>Could be. Looks like someone is spamming via your server.
>
>Take a look at Post.Office version 3 just released. It has provision
>to stop this sort of thing happening as well as added support for
>list serving (cool). I've just ordered my upgrade.

Post.Office 3.0, which has been shipping since last month, includes the
list server. Post.Office 3.1, expected to ship in the next couple of weeks
will include SPAM relay prevention. License holders of 3.0 will be upgraded
to 3.1 at no charge.

Lee

Lee Levitt, Director, Business Development
Lee.Levitt@software.com
Software.com - The Internet Infrastructure Company (tm)
Publishers of Post.Office and InterMail
91 Hartwell Avenue http://www.software.com
Lexington, MA 02173
Phone: 617-274-7000 x 229 Fax: 617-674-1080