AW: Winnuke

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Mon, 12 May 1997 13:13:23 +0200

Are you _sure_ about the ports? AFAIK NETBIOS uses 137/udp, 138/udp,
139/tcp ??
Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to setup filters soon...
-
Peter A. Sang
SANG Computersysteme GmbH * Kruppstr. 82-100 * 45145 Essen * Germany
T: +49-201-82020-0 * F:-40 * http://sang.net * mailto:pesa@sang.net
* Microsoft Solution Provider * Intel Systems Integrator *