RE: NT and Win95 users beware!

Phil Thomas ( phil@aci.net )
Sat, 10 May 1997 13:53:11 -0700

Just to let everyone know, I actually have tested this also, and it does
screw up just about any microsoft based machine. I have called microsoft
about this issue and they are working on a way to resolve this problem.
When and if I acutually get some more details I will post it on this
list. If anyone would like a copy of the C++ source code and give it a
try for themselfs, send me a personal email and I will mail you a copy.

Phil