Re: (ASCEND) Adding Hardware

Jesse Martinez ( jmartine@ecis.com )
Fri, 2 May 1997 15:47:31 -0700 (PDT)

I had the Shiva switch. Web pages and FTP transfers were much better.
This was with 60 concurrent users during peak time. Only bad thing is
that it doesn't support OSPF or Linux based radius. That is the only
reason we can't use it here. We're looking at the PM3 next.

East County Internet Services, Inc.
-Jess-
CFO
System admin