Re: Fits with Computone Intelliservers and Power Racks with

Jeff Woods ( jeff@delta.com )
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:11:56 -0400

At 11:00 AM 4/22/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Have two small pops that are using a power rack and intelliservers
(rac151g&cnx151g). We have random modem hangups every night. Checked
cables, phone lines, phone cables, init strings, jumper switches, etc to no
avail. If anybody is using a similar config, please let me know.
Computone says to get different modems.....that's a little painful in one
whack.

Explain what you mean by "random modem hangups". Customer loses carrier
but the port still responds? The port dies for good? The rack itself is
hung?