Re: Fits with Computone Intelliservers and Power Racks with

Jeff Woods ( )
Tue, 22 Apr 1997 13:11:56 -0400

At 11:00 AM 4/22/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Have two small pops that are using a power rack and intelliservers
(rac151g&cnx151g). We have random modem hangups every night. Checked
cables, phone lines, phone cables, init strings, jumper switches, etc to no
avail. If anybody is using a similar config, please let me know.
Computone says to get different modems.....that's a little painful in one

Explain what you mean by "random modem hangups". Customer loses carrier
but the port still responds? The port dies for good? The rack itself is