Re: IEAK install

Matthew Wagner ( mwagner@ctinet.net )
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:32:30 -0400

The older versions of the IEAK require 2 - 3 disks, that was for version 2.0
of INternet Explorer. The version for IE3.0 takes us 4 disks. Keep in mind
that we are shipping our customers the bare mail and news, and IE3.0 The
new 3.02 install version is 5 disks! Our mail charges and racking up quick,
so we are considering a CD cutter.

-Matthew Wagner
-Coleman Technologies, Inc.

> From: Hector Cintron <kipdee@isla.net>
> To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: IEAK install
> Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 00:08:16 -0300
>
> Hi Everyone
>
> Does anyone have an older version of IEAK that I could use to create a
> single install disk? I just got the latest ver and its between 4-7 disk.
> All I'm looking to do is a simple serverless to get custumer on-line.
Once