Re: Emerald Installation

Philip Thomas ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 22:23:02 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_01BC446B.6BC9ADA0

The latest version does not use the ini file anymore, it now uses =
external services which you can find under config database under emerald =
admin.=20
----
From: Mark A. Knight <mknight@pce-inc.com>
To: 'NTISP@emerald.iea.com'
Cc: 'support@emerald.iea.com'
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 1997 5:55 PM
Subject: Emerald Installation

Hello,

I am an ISP using a MAX 4000 and Radius NT. I recently downloaded the =
evaluation copy of Emerald and am having trouble installing it. The =
main problem appears to be no emerald.ini file is being created. I have =
read the documentation many times over and re-installed the product =
several times. I can't figure out what is wrong.

Can anyone help?

Mark A. Knight
PC Express, Inc.
(602) 516-9284
mknight@pce-inc.com

------=_NextPart_000_01BC446B.6BC9ADA0

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML 3.2//EN">

The latest version does not use the ini file anymore, it now uses =external=20services which you can find under config database under emerald admin. =

----
From: Mark A. Knight <mknight@pce-inc.com>
To: 'NTISP@emerald.iea.com'
Cc: 'support@emerald.iea.com'
Date: Tuesday, April 08, 1997 5:55 PM

Hello,

I am an ISP using a MAX 4000 and Radius NT.  I recently downloaded =the=20evaluation copy of Emerald and am having trouble installing it.  =The main=20problem appears to be no emerald.ini file is being created.  I have =read=20the documentation many times over and re-installed the product several=20times.  I can't figure out what is wrong.

Can anyone help?

       Mark A. Knight
     PC Express, Inc.
      (602) 516-9284