Re: Computone Powerrack

Josh Perry ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 10:48:48 -0800

We are using firmware revision 1.5.0, with Radius along with a portmaster
2e I think what would be most helpful would if you could cut and paste a
couple of your remote profiles for me, I am thinking that is my problem...
I can now login succesfully with Win95 DUN if I login through the terminal
window, but if I let it use PAP it just disconnects me.

Josh Perry
Webmaster
NetConnect
http://www.netcnct.net/