Re: Computone Powerrack

Scott Marler ( (no email) )
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:51:54 -0700

Are you using CHAP or PAP? I am using PAP but I found that I need to define
the CHAP secret in the Radius settings to get it to work. But in the remote
profiles I have none selected for authentication protocol and I've left the
PAP ID and PAP Password fields empty.

I've been running it this way for months with success.

> From: SysOp <sysop@i-star.com>
> To: ntisp@emerald.iea.com
> Subject: Re: Computone Powerrack
> Date: Tuesday, April 01, 1997 9:26 PM
>
> ntisp@emerald.iea.com wrote:
> >
> > Anyone using Radius and Computone Power-Rack?? We just acquired one of
these and are having a few problems. It will talk to radius and get all
the information, but when I dial in, give my username and password it just
spits out the local and remote IP