Re: Moving files from one disk to another

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 13:43:02 -0600

I have not tried it with NT, but I have used the "clone" drive function in
Laplink 95 to successfully duplicate a Windows 95 drive. I do this by
putting in the new hard drive in the computer as the second hard drive then
use Laplink in the local mode, select the first drive and tell it to clone
it to the second drive. Laplink will not copy some of the "system" files,
but will ask you at the end of the cloning process if your sure you want to
copy them .. tell it yes and you have a clone of the other drive.

Thanks,

Ronnie Franklin
Internet Texas http://www.itexas.net/
817-279-8100 mailto:ronnie@itexas.net