Re: ras and radius

Joshua J. Moore ( jmoore@reallink.com )
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 02:52:33 -0600

well since we have over 9000 users it helps to keep them all in one central
database (or two if you _must_). Mostly it's due to the fact they all have
FTP access to several servers which _must_ be secure as well as news and
mail services.

It wouldn't really be that big of a deal except I'm the only one
adminstrating all of this. -- looks like it's time for more coffee.

-- Joshua J. Moore