Re: RAS

Jeffrey Betts ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 19:51:39 -0800

The server is NT40. The network is running the netbui
and tcp/ip protocol. The server has one external modem
the station is on windows95 with a internal modem.
The dail up connection has the server asigning the
ip address.

Oh can you please tell me where you set the RAS
to access the local server and not the network ?

Thanks Again

Jeff