RE: ISS CGI with IIS v2

Josh Perry ( )
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:34:31 -0800

Jdyer, I don't know why I can't mail to your server but it comes back =
with cannot resolve host so I'm going to post your answer =
to ntisp...

I have seen that problem on our own server before... We are going to =
try running the script on our IIS machine today to see how it works, but =
right now you can check to make sure the user you set in the Setup =
program has read and write access to your emerald database. You might =
try going through once with your sa user to see if that helps.
Josh Perry

-----Original Message-----
From: J Dyer []
Sent: Monday, March 24, 1997 5:34 AM
To: ''
Subject: ISS CGI with IIS v2

We are using IIS and have got the dll to patch it.
It now works to a greater extent..

When selecting exsisting user it runs through the script until it gets =
to returning the ins file then fails. with unable to bind to the =

If you select the option to create a new user it fails with

The username you specified is invalid, Please try again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Julian Dyer

Athene Internet