Re: post.office

Daryl Banttari ( daryl@2ndlevel.net )
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 22:11:21 -0600

Lee Levitt wrote:

> So lets see, we build a product that adheres to the IETF standard for MTA
> relaying, and you call it "buggy" as a result? I don't think that's fair.

My apologies. I meant to say, "feature".

Daryl

-- +|Daryl S. Banttari, CNE|mailto:daryl@2ndlevel.net|http://www.2ndlevel.net/daryl|"Talk does not cook rice" - Chinese proverb|'Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left by | those who hustle.' - Abe Lincoln|'A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle' - Fr. James Keller|'There is a diminishing return on caution' - Me+