Re: FrontPage 97 extensions...

SMPnet ( jmcqueen@smpnet.com )
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 10:31:36 -0500

The biggest mistake I see people make (and I did and took weeks to get
it right) is not having virtual domains at the same directory level in
the tree:

\inetpub\wwwroot
\inetpub\virtualroot_1
\inetpub\virtualroot_2
etc.

The second thing is to make sure you have all your permission ducks in a
row BEFORE you install the thing. Then DON'T add the extensions to all
your virtuals DURING the install but do them one at a time afterwards.
This way you can check your work along the way with the FPexplorer, and
add users/authors/administrators at that time.

SMPnet