Re: FP + MS IIS3

Kent Runyan ( (no email) )
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:52:29 -0700

Once you have run the downloaded executable from MS , all you do is run the
"Server Administrator", click the install button, select Microsoft Internet
Information Server from the list of possible servers. At this point it will
ask with IP address to install the extensions on and that's all there is to
it.

The icon for the server administrator is in the frontpage directory. I had
to create a shortcut to it on every server because the install program
neglected to do that.

Kent Runyan - Admin@konnections.com
Operations Manager, Konnections, Inc.
2650 Washington Blvd. Ste 208