Re: Problems Logging into Emerald

John Lange ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 May 1997 18:16:33 -0500

Hi

Security Manager, and the Enterprise Manager and follow the instructions
one by one. I did the same thing, and this works for me.

JOhn :}

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers!
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road, Suite 10
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
http://www.microt.com/

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ FASTEST SERVICE IN TOWN